WTF? Blog - Celebrity Dreams

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Volume 2 - Pierce Brosnan & Norah Jones

Hola! Back with more of the proverbial wackiness. Repent, heathens! For elite dreams are at hand! Let's begin.

Never forget Remington Steele!

The scene: A very large tree house (think ewok village large), sunny afternoon (approximately 7:00pm)

The celeb: Pierce Brosnan

The lowdown: The dream starts out with me looking for a place to ski. This is the 2nd time in about a week that the physical fitness activity of winter sports has appeared in my sleeping state. Not sure what the whole skiing aspect had to do with anything, but hey, it's a nice visual none the less. Moving along, I now find myself in a giant sort of tree house/village conglomeration. Kids are there at a large table and they appear to be hard at work drawing. Mr. Brosnan saunters up to me and asks if I would like to partake in the festivities. Accepting, I sit down and begin to draw a very detailed drawing of (drum roll please.) a product placement. The best part about this contest is that it is a competition to see if people can recognize the object that you draw. So obviously writing Pepsi on the drawing is cheating (that was the impression that I got from the dream). Awesome. I'm cheating on a damn drawing contest to beat grade schoolers. A helicopter arrives and drops a rope down to Pierce. He grabs a hold of the rope and the helicopter begins to lift him away. He has been lifted only a few feet off the ground when suddenly he loses his grip and falls hard upon the wooden planks of the tree house, injuring his shoulder and arm. A leggy blonde runs over to assist him as he rises unsteadily to his feet. He grips her with his uninjured arm, lays a big smackeroo (or a kiss for the lay person) on her, grips the rope with his injured arm, and rises away into the heavens with his lady friend in tow, soon becoming small dots in the late afternoon horizon. Thanks for the Bond moment, buddy. Go now in peace, my dark haired angel!

Don't know why (you're in my dream)

The scene: A room with a large TV

The celeb: Norah Jones

The lowdown: 2nd time in a week that my dream has involved a musicalguest. WTF is this, SNL? Here's the dream in a nutshell. I'm in a room. The TV is on. Norah Jones is on theTV, singing a song (as singers have been known to do from time to time). The kicker is she is naked and painted blue. End Dream. Questions: 1) What the hell? 2) See question 1.

That's it for this week, kids. Thanks again for coming into my life and sharing dreams with me. It's been a beautiful, naked moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home